Join Our Team - Warehouse Associate
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for supporting warehouse operations through receiving, transferring and storing, utility, picking and shipping activities.
- Assist with the receiving and unloading of goods and transfers goods from receiving dock to its proper location
- Verify goods received match purchase order before placing shipment in correct location
- Assist with the picking, labeling and shipping of goods from inventory locations to proper dock location
- Verify goods picked match packing lists/pick lists before placing shipment in correct location
- Operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment in a professional and safe manner
- Drive leased vehicles to provide assistance with deliveries when needed
- Assist in keeping warehouses clean and organized on a daily basis
- Assist with maintenance and cleanliness of forklifts, reach trucks, etc. as needed
- Observe and abide by all company’s policy and safety regulations
- Assist in inventory management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Respect and supports supervisors, managers, peers (all levels of employees)
- Decisions are made in accordance with established policy or based on direct instructions
- Flexibility is required to respond to needs in an ever changing environment
- The position involves both independent work as well as participation in a coordinated team effort
- Position involves regular hours and no travel.
- Position may work at multiple locations.
- Able to stand and/or walk throughout the scheduled work shift
- Able to complete light assembly work
- Able to lift and/or move up to 80 lbs. throughout the work day
- Must have 2 years’ experience in materials planning and/or forecasting.
- Demonstrated PC literacy with working knowledge of MS Office and MRP/ERP systems
- Highly organized and demonstrated problem solver
- Perform well within a deadline-driven and results-orientated environment
- Must be detail-orientated, self-confident, organized and able to support multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong follow-through and teamwork skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment with a diverse workload and multiple priorities
- Passionate about the company and supply chain!